Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Divine Intervention?


I have had some life challenges the past couple years. Who hasn't right? Well I won't go into my life's story yet - that may have to wait for 20/20 or Oprah.

Have you ever questioned yourself or doubt. Let fear control your every thought and move? I have.

Recently, I have a quantum shift or a catalyst that broke that avalanche from devouring everything in its path. That day happened when one person came into my life (professionally, but for personal challenges). That person became the catalyst that started the upward spiral clearing all the negativity, pain, despair, doubts, and failures, from within.

With years of allowing fear to control my life, I spent years learning ways to channel it in different ways. First, it was medicate it. Heal from it. Learn life's lesson from it. Allow myself to gain wisdom and inner strength from it. And...to have better perspective so I am able to be a better asset myself and others in this life. We all came here with a life's purpose and a life's lesson. What's yours?

Well, after all the work and studying I have done throughout the past few years, I began to question after this person entered into my life and fear crept in again. I began to question. I began to self doubt my gut and instincts. What was I doing? Was I self sabotaging by allowing fear back in as that is what I know?

Well, after church on a Sunday I was driving home, and recognized what was happening. So I asked "I just need a sign. Please give me a sign that I am not dreaming. That this is for real, and everything is going to be moving back upwards again" This person came into my life and is becoming the catalyst that would change everything. I didn't know if I was anxious, relieved and confident or if my fear was wreaking havoc again.

About two hours later, i was driving back to Quincy,MA and was driving over the Fore River bridge that connects Weymouth and Quincy. I looked up in the sky and saw one angel. I looked again, and could not believe my eyes. That was the sign I was looking for.

I pulled my Blackberry out of my purse. Yes I was driving. I do not endorse or recommend anyone to do this by the way. I snapped the picture. The very picture you see. What do you see? I saw two angels in the picture. When I looked again in the sky, I still only saw one. So I took the picture again. Same result. Two angels.

I was astonished and relieved at the same time. A huge burden felt like it was lifted. When I got home, I had an urge to write when I showed the picture to my father. The words "Stop, Listen,. Observe For They Will Guide You" just flowed through me. I do not know where they came from or it it was divine intervention.



(c) 2009 Photo, Quote, & Article All Rights Reserved - Laura Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment